Shimano Nasci C2000S FB Coil
- Brands: Shimano
- Product Code: Shimano Nasci C2000S FB
- Availability: In Stock
The Shimano Nasci FB reel, although it belongs to the middle price category, its internal mechanism is based on the Hagane technology, which was previously used only in expensive Shimano models. Due to this, having a high-strength drive from cold-wrought aluminum, it is able to cope with any trophy, continuing to work smoothly throughout many seasons. This also contributes to the increased main gear, which is used in technology X-Ship, installed in the Nasci FB. The new trend of Shimano G Free Body - the shift of the center of gravity closer to the reel seat, is also applied in this reel, thanks to which the sensitivity of the gear as a whole has increased significantly. The ARC Spool aluminum spool has a sloping front edge for easy line entry during casting. Its uneven flow, thanks to the VariSpeed II system, contributes to the even laying of the cord, which also affects the casting distance and minimizes the likelihood of entanglement.
The new Shimano Nasci FB reel, taking into account all the technologies and improvements used in it, at its low cost, becomes a truly versatile and affordable tool for various types of spinning fishing.
- the body is made of durable composite material XT-7;
- innovative design G Free Body;
- 4 ball bearings and 1 roller;
- high-strength drive Hagane;
- X-Ship technology - enhanced main gear;
- Coreprotect - a system that ensures the integrity of the coil;
- aluminum spool AR-C Spool;
- the system for laying fishing line VariSpeed II;
- Power Roller, which prevents twisting of the fishing line;
- Super Stopper II instant anti-reverse system;
- metal chisel handle.